The disaster restoration El Centro team with 911 Restoration Imperial County wants you to know that everything is going to be okay through any incident that your home encounters, be it water damage, sewage backup, mold contamination, fires, or any other kind of disaster situation.
The disaster restoration team is licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can trust that we will give an honest free damage estimate. You will embark on the path for a better tomorrow.
A home accident is not the end, and we are here to guide you through it. If you are experiencing any difficulties remember that:
- We are here for you 24/7/365.
- You deserve immediate care, so we arrive in 45-minutes
- Our same-day service will make everything better than it was before.
- Always put the customer first.
Our disaster restoration El Centro team with 911 Restoration Imperial County know that the best way to mitigate the losses that can be experienced in any disaster situation is to get to the scene quickly and with all the right tools for the job.
This is why our disaster restoration Indio crew will be at the site of your challenge within 45 minutes of your call, and with technicians who are available 24/7/365 for anything that comes up, anytime it does.
If your home or business has already gone through a disaster situation of some sort, then contact our disaster restoration El Centro team with 911 Restoration Imperial County o today!
Disaster Readiness Guidelines
Disaster restoration will restore your peace of mind, but we would rather that an accident never happens to you. Therefore, we have some guidelines we wish to impart to you on how to avoid one of the most commonly occurring disasters in El Centro.
Some important things to remember for disaster prevention and restoration services:
- Roofing failure includes: shingle repair, gutter drainage, leaks, and mold. See, every piece of your home’s top is needed to ensure that water is safely led away. If any of these items fail, then the integrity of your roof is not up to par.
- As a result, we recommend that you have quarterly inspections done to your roof. In doing so check to see if there are any shingles missing or broken. Replace them as needed. This will help water swish into the gutters.
- This leads to the next item that should be reviewed and that is the railing on the edge of your roof. The gutter system should have a guard installed. These are neat mesh wiring that will aid in keeping leaf little out of the drains.
- Debris can trap water in your downspout, and that can lead to a mold infestation that will make Swiss-cheese of your ceiling.
- The last thing to inspect is how water clears away from your home. Downspouts should be aimed outwards as to allow them take water at least 3 feet further from your foundation. This is how you guarantee that the crawlspace remains water damage free.
If you uncover any water damage, such as in the form of crumbling and moldy housing material, call the disaster restoration El Centro team with 911 Restoration Imperial County for help today!
Taking Care of All Disaster Restorations
The disaster restoration El Centro team can rectify any situation. Take this example about how we provided a client with a fresh start.
During a particular stormy winter in 2011, heavy winds and constant rain ruined the roof of a carport. As a result, water was not draining away; instead, it leaked onto the cars of the homeowner.
He figured since the cars were getting soaked anyways, that he would move them. Soon after, the roof collapsed. Luckily, no one was injured.
However, the carport was destroyed and the resulting debris broke a water pipe outside. He called 911 Restoration, and we were out to him fast with our IICRC certified technicians.
The certification process they go through makes them perfect for any disaster relief needed. They are trained in repairing wooden structures, roofs, sheetrock, and anything else damageable by a flood, storm, backup, or fire.
Once we got there we shut the water off to the yard, and then we began picking up all the dangerous remains. Once that was cleared we dried out his crawlspace because water swept into it.
The applied structural drying course we took helped prevent mold from forming. Just as fast as disaster happened, it was restored. Bringing you an effective and lasting solution is what we pride ourselves on.
If you are in need of a fresh fix after a home accident, give our disaster restoration El Centro team with 911 Restoration Imperial County a call today!